What is Men of Integrity?
Men of Integrity (MOI) is a part of Christ Community Church’s Renewal ministry in Omaha Nebraska dealing with men’s sexual brokenness. It is a program that brings men together in a safe and honest environment where they can address their deep seeded lust issues. MOI is an open group that meets every Tuesday from 7 – 9 PM in The Porch at Old Mill (the building next to CCC). New arrivals are welcome any week.
Mission of Men of Integrity
There are five primary pillars that MOI uses to help men heal.
- Safety- Give men a safe place where they are loved and accepted for who they are.
- Healing- Help men connect with God in the midst of their struggle.
- Honesty- Help men live an honest and authentic lifestyle.
- Education- Expose men to different aspects of recovery and give them immediate tools to start addressing their addiction.
- Accountability- To keep men accountable and give them hope for purity.